Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Are we there yet??

July 15th needs to hurry up and get here.  Yes, I'm whining again!  I can see the end, it's close... just not close enough.  It seems to get harder the longer this goes on.  I'm tired of saying goodbye every Sunday afternoon.  Though I will say Sunday, Fathers Day was a pretty good day.  Sam said Dada  :o)  I think that was a pretty good present in itself!  :o) 

Now he's been saying it this week asking for Travis.. makes me a bit sad because he's not here, but happy that he's asking for his daddy!  He's at Nana's today and tomorrow since Chris and Michelle are out of town. 



I'm pretty sure he's having fun though  :o)  LOL 

He's been getting very interested in books... he LOVES me to read "Green Eggs and Ham"  I don't know if it's because it has his name in it or what, but he smiles so big!! 

I know I keep saying it but he is so close to walking!! He's gaining more confidence in his ability to stand alone, which I never really thought about before, has to be kind of a scary thing!  Standing up all wobbly, wondering if you are going to fall.  He tends to do it more in the tub, which is frustrating because I want him to stand up on his own... just not IN THE TUB!!  Heart attack in the making!!  Speaking of baths, he likes to watch the water drain, finds it fascinating!  LOL, then when all of the water is gone... he does this bear crawl kinda monkey thing... hard to explain, HILARIOUS!! 






Sam has finally taken to his sippy cup!!!  It took awhile of trying over and over, he just wanted to chew on it, and I have a ton of different kinds!!  But finally we can start phasing out the bottle!!  He still LOVES drinking from a "real" glass though!  LOL. 




One last picture, I was going through clothes Meghann had sent me so I could pack up old clothes that don't fit and put clothes to grow into in his dresser... he decided he liked the box! 



I told Travis I had a package I was going to mail him :o) 

2 comments: