Monday, December 13, 2010

Rolling along....

So, Sam is most definitely rolling over now.  He can make it from back to tummy.  It's helping a little with tummy time since it's his idea he will stay there a little longer but then gets frustrated.  We've been trying to feed rice cereal... this is a challenge, but still kind of fun.  He understands when he sees the spoon to open his mouth, he just still kind of pushes out the cereal with his tongue.  We keep trying though!!  :o) 


He did better yesterday, I held him and he kind of sucked on the spoon so I think we are getting closer!  I can't wait for the 2 weeks off, that will give me more time to work on it with him!  Hopefully in a couple weeks we can start adding in veggies!  :o)  

He had his 4 mo check up last week, that's when we were told he could start with cereal.  He is now 25 1/2 in and and 15.3 lbs!  :o)  Growing boy.  I didn't even realize he had gotten that big till the nurse said it and I had to look down at him, I almost don't remember how tiny he was!  We went to his physical therapy appointment too and he is DONE!!  Yea!!  :o)  He still kind of holds his head slightly to one side when he's sleepy or resting but when he's up looking around and moving his head from side to side he looks great.  She said she's not worried at all.  He had a little fever that afternoon from his shots and then I realized I had only given him half a dose of Tylenol (I gave him the amt for 2mo) so I don't blame him for being fussy!!  Poor kiddo!! 



Travis and I got the tree up this weekend!  :o)  Looks pretty good!  Now I just have to get presents wrapped!!  And I realized everyone has a stalking... except Mia!  :o(  I didn't get her one last year since we didn't have Christmas at home.  So now I have to go get one!  This will be our first year having Christmas as a family by ourselves :o)  I'm kind of excited!  I LOVE having Christmas with Travis and I's family's, don't get me wrong... but there is just something about having our own little Christmas with the five of us :o)  our own little family.  Tink loves to unwrap presents, we will see how Mia and Sam do ;o) 


No comments:

Post a Comment