Monday, November 15, 2010

A New Voice

So Sam has definitley found his VOICE!  LOL  He lays playing on the floor rolling from side to side with his hands in his mouth, and SCREAMS.  Not in a come pick me up now kind of tone, just a shout and a pause to listen and I think to see who is goign to come when he makes these noises.  I just laugh and talk back.  I told Travis someone is going to be walking by the house and hear him in there and think I just leave him alone all day!  Sam likes to blow bubbles too, he does this all the time. 

He still hates tummy time.. I keep trying but he would rather sit up and look around.  I tell him it's for his own good, somehow... he doesn't care too much ;o)  LOL  I didn't get any new pictures from this weekend, but I have a couple of him recently playing in the bumbo chair. 




He won't sit in the chair for too long, ten to fifteen minutes and then he's done.  I think he gets a little mad because he can't move his legs in it very well.  That's my little stinker!  :o)  Travis went hunting on Saturday, so Sam got to help mama clean house!  He was a good helper, maybe not so much in the manpower area.. but moral support he was all there!  :o)  Daddy had fun hunting, mama was a little jealous she couldn't go, but there is always next year!  Plus time with my lil monkey is always well worth it! 

He was really happy when daddy got home!!  :o)  He heard Travis' voice and was looking around for him, then smiled when he found him!  He has a good daddy.  I'm very fortunate to have someone like Travis in my life and as the father of my child.  I don't know what I would do without him in my life. 

Sunday was a little more of a lazy day!  Sam slept a bit more than normal, but was still his happy self!  Still have a ton of stuff to do around the house, but I couldn't make myslef do much yesterday but a little laundry and dishes.  Oh well!  On to another week and next week is Thanksgiving!!  Ready for a break from work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment